This specialist thread is a stretch synthetic thread that is made cleverly to be thin, strong, and stretchy. It can be used on a straight stitch by hand or on a machine, and gives a great finish whilst still allowing a good amount of give to a seam.
- Elastic sewing thread with particularly high stretch, for a flexible seams using straight stitch – up 80%.
- Ideal for sewing around necklines, tight seams and sleeve and leg cuffs.
- Sew with as little thread tension as possible and use as both needle and bobbin thread. Optimal seam elasticity with 4 stitch/cm.
- Fabric recommendation: Light to medium-weight knitwear, for example jersey, or light to medium weight elastic woven fabrics, fabrics containing elastane.
- Produced using MCT (Micro core technology).
- Thickness No. 120. Needle: Jersey/stretch 70/80.